Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

I'm also confused as to why the difference between what this demo does and the
algorithms in https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-proofs/#algorithms.  There a single
node is added to the graph but you add two nodes.  (Well, not really, the
algorithm adds triples that all come off a new node but your code adds triples
that come off two nodes, one an IRI and the other blank.)  How is this
difference reconciled?

peter