Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:23:07 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Yes, that looks as if that is related to Linked Data Proofs 1.0.

But where are the commands to sign a document that serializes an RDF dataset
according to https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-proofs/#proof-algorithm and verify
signed documents that are the result of this signing according to
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-proofs/#proof-verification-algorithm? The former
takes a document, a private key, and some options and the latter takes a
signed document.

peter