Re: Chartering work has started for a Linked Data Signature Working Group @W3C

Hello Peter,

You mentioned you were looking for code, and you listed the
verifiable-credentials-java library as one example.

You may also want to look at this one:
https://github.com/weboftrustinfo/ld-signatures-java

This I think is quite close to the Example 6 you referred to.

It uses the following Java implementation of RDF dataset normalization:
https://github.com/setl/rdf-urdna/

Markus