Re: Tools and approaches supporting the generation of Shapes Constraints

From: Kashif Rabbani <ch.kashirabbani@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 12:31:23 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi all,

We received great feedback and interesting insights in our form we recently shared to understand the use of existing tools and approaches for generating SHACL/ShEx shapes from ontologies and instance data. However, we would need some more answers to get it more representative.

It seems like the requirements are use-case specific and varies across different Semantic Web communities. We will keep our anonymous form open for one more week; it would be very helpful to participate by filling out the survey if you have not done it already.

https://forms.gle/rcsUtteW6Rndwp4n6 <https://forms.gle/rcsUtteW6Rndwp4n6>

It will take max ~ 2 minutes, only 1 mandatory question.

We will be happy to share the aggregate anonymized data with the community if we reach a critical mass, so feel free to share this link with your colleagues.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Kashif Rabbani.