Tools and approaches supporting the generation of Shapes Constraints

From: Kashif Rabbani <ch.kashirabbani@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 10:05:06 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi all,

It appears that there are many use cases for tools/approaches to generate SHACL/ShEx shapes from ontologies and the instance data. We are trying to get a better understanding of those.

I would kindly ask your help by filling out an anonymous quick survey:

https://forms.gle/rcsUtteW6Rndwp4n6 <https://forms.gle/rcsUtteW6Rndwp4n6>

It will take max ~ 2 minutes, only 1 mandatory question.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kashif Rabbani