Re: A case for a datatype for identifying RDF graphs

To be fair, it has been attempted before:

1) Ivan Herman edited a draft that contained the idea (but apparently,
it did not really made it to completion)
2) Henry just replied to my email saying that he had a similar (or even
the same) idea some time ago.

I believe that this idea is in the head of several people, but for some
reason, no one has gone so far as to actually propose it formally,
implement it, advocate it, etc. to a larger community.

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
École des Mines de Saint-Étienne