Re: Request for feedback about RDF-star

Dear All,

My personal opinion is. Go for it, just add a term to the
rdf namespace. Sure it won't resolve for now but it wouldn't
be the first IRI that doesn't.

If a WG later decides that yes they want to really add to the
existing file they can. Otherwise no real damage done.

If a WG decides that it should be a different IRI then the
result is almost the same as if we do an x-rdf/different namespace
now.

Regards,
Jerven

--