Re: CEUR-WS.org: conflicting copyright statements?

Upon further analysis
It looks like the statement on the CEUR WS website corresponds to

 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
by-nc-nd/4.0
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode

however, the license they ask  authors and organisers to sign gives away
the commercial rights
gross misrepresentation, to put it lightly