Re: CEUR-WS.org: conflicting copyright statements?

Sarven et al

I remembered this thread, today I spotted what looks like  a conflicting
statement in the CEUR copyright policy
would be good if you have insights, if you could help clarify the following:

on the main page it states that anyone wishing to reuse the content must
ask for permission, see txt highlighted below
  http://ceur-ws.org/HOWTOSUBMIT.html

This seems in conflict with the provision of ccc 4.0  authors are requested
to sign where irrevocable commercial rights are granted
CEUR author agreement
http://ceur-ws.org/ceur-author-agreement-ccby-ntp.pdf?ver=2021-02-12

Mindwrecking to me, insights appreciated

From

http://ceur-ws.org/HOWTOSUBMIT.html

   - The copyright and any similar right for the proceedings and all
   included material remain with the papers' authors (for the individual
   papers) and with the proceedings editors (for the proceedings volume as
   a whole). The publisher of proceedings volumes at CEUR-WS.org are the
   respective editors.
   - Users are allowed to access and read papers and proceedings published
   via CEUR-WS.org. Open access is provided for private and academic purposes.
   If work results are derived from papers published via CEUR-WS.org, then the
   derived work must include proper attribution/citation of the original
   paper. The open-access policy includes the right to store the paper on
   personal devices, and to print the paper for private and academic use.
   - Re-publication of material published in CEUR-WS.org volumes requires
   the permission by the copyright holders, i.e. to the paper's authors or the
   volume editors, or both.