Re: vocabulary repos?

Thank you
solid TBL latest gig right? (someone else pointed to solid in another reply
but I haven't followed up yet, apols)
would be good to have an opportunity to start working with it  (only hear
of solid so far)

Matthias, to save me reading the specs
I need the resources to be deployed online via url and possibly have an xml
output
(create the resource via html form and output as csv and/or xml)
please let me know if you know who d be  the best provider for it
also I dont mind paying a (small, reasonable) fee if its solid  :-)