Re: vocabulary repos?

Hello Paola,

 Linked Open Vocabularies (https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/) code is
available in github https://github.com/pyvandenbussche/lov in case you want
to deploy your own. I believe you can also do that with bioportal code. LOV
includes a backoffice view where vocabularies are accepted and metadata
included. Not sure about bioportal.

For smaller lists of vocabularies with less functionality we use more
simple websites with tabular information (e.g: http://vocab.linkeddata.es/
or http://smartcity.linkeddata.es/). Code in
https://github.com/oeg-upm/vocab.linkeddata.es (this one does not have back
office).

Best,

María

--
María Poveda Villalón, PhD
Assistant Professor, Artificial Intelligence Department

e-mail: mpoveda@fi.upm.es
blog: http://thepetiteontologist.wordpress.com/
tlf: +34 910672889