From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 29 October, 2020 14:50
To: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: vocabulary repos?

Hellow

I am still compiling lists of terms and would like to share them as public heritage

Do people on this list have recommendations somewhere easy yet nicely structured for where to upload or curate online vocabularies?

should be updatable one term at a time, rendered as downloadable xml , access level and privileges and other features welcome

please advise
thanks
PDM