Re: COVID19 Cross-Domain Linked Dataset

Dear all,

if you want to explore and query the UCSD dataset without the
burden of writing SPARQL queries and with full freedom,
here is a Sparklis view over it.

https://rebrand.ly/kw5ejwq

Here is an example query ranking locations by decreasing
maximal number of confirmed cases, along with maximal
number of deaths, and a computation of the corresponding
death rate.

https://rebrand.ly/anph5ef

The data looks a bit outdated as France, for instance, has passed
40,000 confirmed cases, rather than 14,000.

Take care, and stay home if you can!

Sébastien