Re: COVID19 Cross-Domain Linked Dataset

On 3/29/20 1:04 PM, Sebastien Ferre wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> if you want to explore and query the UCSD dataset without the
> burden of writing SPARQL queries and with full freedom,
> here is a Sparklis view over it.

UCSB ;-). UCSD, btw, also works on a graph and we are about to integrate
both.

> https://rebrand.ly/kw5ejwq

Thanks!

> Here is an example query ranking locations by decreasing
> maximal number of confirmed cases, along with maximal
> number of deaths, and a computation of the corresponding
> death rate.
>
> https://rebrand.ly/anph5ef
>
> The data looks a bit outdated as France, for instance, has passed
> 40,000 confirmed cases, rather than 14,000.

Thanks. We have written the scripts to pull the data daily, but we do
not run them as often as parts of the infrastructure we envision on our
side are not yet in place.

Best,

Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/