Re: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

> In this specific case it could be rdf:type time:DateTimeDescription from
> OWL-Time.
> See https://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/#time-position

That's right, Simon. Correct me if I'm wrong though, using

    type: time:DateTimeDescription

versus:

    type: xsd:DateTime

makes one a reference type and the other a value type.

The "Description" suffix leads to a little confusion I think. By the same
logic xsd:DateTime could be named xsd:DateTimeDescription, I think
time:DateTime might have been sufficient. The Circle example might be a
better example in any case.

Anthony