From: Anthony Moretti <anthony.moretti@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2020 10:36
To: Laufer <laufer@globo.com>
Cc: Patrick J Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>; Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

In this specific case it could be rdf:type time:DateTimeDescription from OWL-Time.
See https://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/#time-position

That's right, Simon. Correct me if I'm wrong though, using

    type: time:DateTimeDescription

versus:

    type: xsd:DateTime

makes one a reference type and the other a value type.

The "Description" suffix leads to a little confusion I think. By the same logic xsd:DateTime could be named xsd:DateTimeDescription, I think time:DateTime might have been sufficient. The Circle example might be a better example in any case.

Anthony