Re: Entailment checking with pizza ontology

Hi,

you may be interested in PEW, the Possible World Explorer.

http://people.irisa.fr/Sebastien.Ferre/software/pew/

The main benefit is that the user interface guides the
user in the building of satisfiable class expressions.
Selecting class Margherita pizza, it will suggest "has topping",
and from there it will suggest possible ingredients.

With PEW, we discovered that vegetarian pizza can have meat
or fish inside, for example !

There is a screencast to give an idea of what can be done.

Best,
Sébastien Ferré