Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

I don't think we are in much disagreement, here, really.  Making it
easier to deal with semantics, etc., certainly includes making it
possible to get ahead without needing to engage or know about many of
the complications.  And not everyone seems to have had your success, or
there would have been no impetus for this thread...