Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

It feels rather churlish to pick up one point among all your excellent postings, David, but here goes. :-)

> On 27 Nov 2018, at 02:49, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:

> It is hard for very smart people to see why concepts that are simple to them are *not* so simple for others who have significantly less intellectual horsepower.
…
Perhaps this could additionally read something like:
It is hard for people who put lots of intellectual horsepower into working on a concept to see that something that seems simple to them may *not* be so simple for people who choose not to deploy their intellectual horsepower the same way.

And, I might add, on something more useful to them.
I think this may be part of the balance you are trying to change.