Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

"I have feeling that it is *not* like DB tables without primary keys"

i'd have to agree here... blank nodes do HAVE ids that are unique within a
certain context..
i'd rather compare them to pronouns (who, which) where e.g. the "who" is
meant to relate to an arbitrary entity, but needs context.

e.g. this is jürgen, who lives in xyz-street

you're not entitled to change the contents, basically, without the
context..

*Jürgen Jakobitsch*
Senior Technical Consultant
Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU: +43-14021235 <+43%201%204021235>
US: (415) 800-3776
Mobile: +43-676-6212710 <+43%20676%206212710>
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.com

*Download E-Book*: Introducing Semantic AI
<https://www.poolparty.biz/machine-learning-meets-semantics/>