Re: rdf.stackexchange.com -- Identity problems numbers 3 and 5 - was Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

+1

I think that's why I forgot about Quora, even though it has some great questions and answers - I don't join places that feel like bait'n'switch, or even simply require login to see answers.

There is another issue.
I think that Quora is probably a silo, etc..
So I  wonder about the ability to get the archive.

We do want a place where I could download all the stuff, if the site goes belly-up; or I may want to RDFize it and republish it as Linked Data, for example.
I think stackoverlfow/exchange fits that bill, (cc-by-sa 3.0)
https://archive.org/details/stackexchange

--
Hugh
023 8061 5652