Re: Open Data Stack Exchange beta Was: renamed to Web Data Was: new semantic web stackexchange proposal opened

+1 to adopting the Open Data stack as opposed to starting a new one.
“Open” is the first of TBL’s five stars, and after that it’s just a choice of technology for publishing/accessing/handling it.