Open Data Stack Exchange beta Was: renamed to Web Data Was: new semantic web stackexchange proposal opened

It looks like there is Open Data Stack Exchange proposal that is already in Beta,

   https://opendata.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic

as pointed out by the Stack Exchange question:

   https://area51.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/28389/what-gap-is-the-web-data-proposal-filling-given-we-already-have-opendata

It may be that is what we are looking for.

Perhaps one could get them to extend their notion from Open Data to Web Data so that one
can also discuss access control issues and protected data, that is privacy sensitive (which would
still require open ontologies).

Starting a new stack exchange space requires a very big community to get together to be useful,
so one needs to combine forces as much as possible.