rdf.stackexchange.com -- Identity problems numbers 3 and 5 - was Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

> On 7 Dec 2018, at 15:08, Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org> wrote:
>

> I know this was not the intention of the discussion participants, but that is certainly a reasonable view to take away.
> Maybe this is the wrong forum - is there somewhere else where I would get help?

Perhaps the trick for more pragmatic answers would be to open

   {rdf/semweb}.stackexchange.com

StackExchange is helpful because it forces people to ask a question clearly,
and then once the answers are given and voted on, one does not need to
answer them again.

   https://stackexchange.com/sites#

A discussion forum such as this one tends to always reopen issues because it is more
difficult to link to previous answers and there may just be too many of them.

Henry

I have found math.stackexchange.com very useful, and actually posted a semweb
question on cstheory.stackexchange.com
https://cstheory.stackexchange.com/questions/41578/what-does-the-category-of-rdf-models-look-like-in-institution-theory/41613