Re: Some minor changes on the RDFa context document

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 16:41:05 +0100
Cc: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>, W3C RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
To: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
Oh shoot! LDP should have been added when it was published as a Rec, and I missed it. Completely my fault.

I will do all these changes in one blow rather than one at time; I think this is better for implementers. Ie, these changes should occur when both AS and OA are Recommendations (which should happen roughly in the same time range).

Thanks for reminding me, Sarven

Ivan

> On 5 Jan 2017, at 16:37, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> wrote:
>
> On 2017-01-05 15:51, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> Two entries have been added to the list of "reserved" prefixes, ie,
>> those that may be included into the official vocabulary prefixes. These
>> are odrl and as.
>>
>> While these have no effect on current implementations and usage of RDFa
>> and JSON-LD, be advised that, in the coming 1-2 months, three new
>> prefixes may be added to the list:
>>
>> oa: Web Annotation vocabulary
>> as: Activity (Streams) vocabulary
>> dqv: Data Quality Vocabulary
>>
>> The first two are part of planned Recommendations; the third one is
>> defined through an (already published) W3C Note. These changes may
>> require a minor update on existing RDFa implementations.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Ivan
>>

>> [1] https://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1
>>
>> ----