Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

Bernadette,

     it is not just perception,  it is reality.

     People find JSON-LD easy to work with,  and often it is a simple
lossless model-driven transformation from an RDF graph to a JSON graph that
people can do what they want with.

     Ultimately RDF is a universal data model and it is the data model that
is important,  NOT the specific implementations.  For instance you can do a
model-driven transformation of data from RDF to JSON-LD and then any JSON
user can access it with few hangups even if they are unaware of JSON-LD.
Add some JSON-LD tooling and you've got JSON++.

      We can use a use relational-logical-graphical methods to process
handle data and we can accept and publish JSON with the greatest of ease.

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com

:BaseKB -- Query Freebase Data With SPARQL
http://basekb.com/gold/

Legal Entity Identifier Lookup
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/>