Re: RDF Template

Forgive my perhaps naive answer, but I've been tackling something similar.

I think this might be solved by existing tools. Take Pyramid for instance (
http://www.pylonsproject.org/). You can create a view that assigns
variables to values and passes them as a context to the result. Pyramid
allows you to tie different renderers to the same view. For instance, you
can do example.com/john.json or example.com/john.html and pass the same
outputs to different formats. I would imagine you can create templates for
RDF statements based on the same construct.

Again, I'm not sure that meets the needs but this is how I've assumed it
would be done.

--
My home page: http://www.boomajoom.com
Languages & Linguistics: http://www.languapedia.com