Re: RDF Template

I just scanned this thread, and am mildly surprised at no mention of SPARQL
CONSTRUCT constructs.  Some SPARQL engines (e.g. Python rdflib) allow
pre-defined variable bindings to be used, so a trivial query coupled with a
CONSTRUCT clause might do the trick.

If you want a command line solution, there's ASQC
(https://github.com/gklyne/asqc).  This can accept a variable binding in SPARQL
JSON format and be combined with a trivial query against some trivial data with
a CONSTRUCT clause.  It's a little bit messy for your requirement, but it might
be a quick fix option for a one-off.

(ASQC uses Python rdflib - the relevant code for using predefined bindings is at
https://github.com/gklyne/asqc/blob/master/src/asqc/asqc.py#L355)

#g