Re: How to put an annotation in HTML?

Hi all,

I don't want to deviate the discussion, but it looks to me that the use
case is something that I would implement in the following way:

">Springfield</a> has mild summers and short, but hard winters.</p>

Yes, it is rather strange that you can't do the same only at the semantic
level, and without a triple.
But, if you do not want the triple, is the above really so horrible? ;)

My 2 cents,

Enrico

--
Enrico Daga