Re: vCard Update

From: James McKinney <james@opennorth.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:46:26 -0400
Cc: Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it>, semantic-web@w3.org
To: James McKinney <james@opennorth.ca>
> The Address class is missing properties for post office box (postOfficeBoxNumber), extended address and postal code (postalCode).

Nevermind,I see postalCode now! The RFC discourages use of post office box and extended address, so I think it's fine to leave them out.

> ORG in the RFC splits into organizational name, organizational unit #1 name, and organizational unit #2 name. In the RDF version, there is only one org property.

Nevermind, I see there is hasOrgUnit now.

Why abbreviate Org and OrgUnit if none of the others are abbreviated? I would name them Organization and OrganizationalUnit to match the organization ontology [1].

Should timezone be camelcase (timeZone), given that hasTimeZone is?

1. http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/org/index.html