Re: how rdf document called well-fromed?

Hello Yanes
Congrats for your thesis and very good luck.

regarding the semantics of rdf and the axioms behind it, just take a
look at this link :

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/

Hope that helps
Cheers
Ghalem

--
Ghalem Ouadjed Formateur France en Technologies Sémantiques
Certification et Conseil en Web Sémantique Membre Associé du STI