Re: Wikidata export in RDF

Hi Denny,
I understand your point and in the work we did with OPM we didn't use blank
nodes either.
Your approach is perfectly valid as well.

Just an advice: if you qualify properties, always try to provide shortcuts
with unqualified
properties. This makes the qualification optional and makes querying the
model easier.

As a follow up of Jun's email, here is the latest draft of the DC to PROV
mapping note:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/1d34bb12f1a7/dc-note/Overview.html

Best,
Daniel