Re: Wikidata export in RDF

Hi Denny,

This is a very interesting comment!

We created these specific properties with the hope that they might be
useful for cases like yours. But it ended up being too restrictive.
Something for us to reflect upon. Thanks!

If you do want to go into details about all these different derivation
relationship, you are always encouraged to extend the
prov:wasDerivedFrom property and build your own specific extensions. But
I am sure you know this already, and I am not sure whether you do want
to go into that much detail!

Look forward to your updates!

Cheers,

Jun