Re: quantities as units

From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:25:44 -0400
To: Brian McBride <brian@epimorphics.com>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Brian,

The following may be of interest:

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OntologyInterop2.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/EnergyIndependence1.agent

You can view, run and change these examples by pointing a browser to the
same site.

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL
and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering