Re: the list of semantic technology companies now enriched with dog food

Hi Dieter,
I think what you need to make the approach fly is

1. a database back-end, be it relational or RDF-based with a maintenance interface that allows importing descriptions from public RDF sources, so that you can fetch and integrate the master data for companies that have their own profile in RDF;

2. properly implement HTTP content negotiation so that e.g.

curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://semantic-technology-companies.sti2.at/

points you to the URI of the RDF/XML representation instead of sending an HTML document, as it does now:

<h1>Non-Information Resource</h1>
You should be redirected to <a href="http://semantic-technology-companies.sti2.at/index.rdf">http://semantic-technology-companies.sti2.at/index.rdf</a>.

3. serve an HTML representation of the vocabulary at

   http://semantic-technology-companies.sti2.at/spec/#Vendor

4. import FOAF in that vocabulary.

Also, modeling the type of company by gr:offers and using gr:BusinessEntity in parallel to foaf:Organization would make sense.

If you want, I can provide the GoodRelations modeling patterns.

Best

Martin