Re: canonical RDF graph representations

I'd mostly like an algorithm (officially) endorsed as a quality
assurance of what is required for complete canonicalization.

Serialization in itself may or may not prove useful in the wild, but
an algorithm which ensures comparisons of graphs with a multitude of
bnodes is truly useful (I've needed that many times). And will
continue to need, of course even where I cannot use Python (for
whatever reason).

Best regards,
Niklas