Re: Schema.org

I did not view at schema.org as a definitive solution, but as a
starting point for sharing and understanding  (again, I have not
studied it, but at least I can understand most of what it says at a
glance :-)

Of course the concerns are valid, especially challenges to uniqueness/uri issue

I also did not realise it does not seem possible to upload/create new
schemas as yet

(Suppose they accept suggestions?)

Anyway Adam, in what way do you think schema.org should
address the issue you raise below?

(Progress doesnt happen in a straight line)

cheers

Pdm