Re: Schema.org

Thank you Bob,
so you think that because of the contract among google, yahoo and
microsoft => RDFa and microformats are dead?
Somebody thinks that in the Semantic Web vision, RDFa is a step nearer
than microdata to its achievement. A very interesting recent posting by
Peter Mika about the new schema.org, and some regret for RDFa, is here:
http://tripletalk.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/welcome-to-schema-org/.
Actually on Google they say (they said) you can use whichever standard
(microformats, microdata, rdfa) you prefer
(http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99170).
Now they've moved towards microdata
(http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1211158).
They say: "we’ve decided to focus on just one format for schema.org".

Is RDFa dying?

cheers,
roberto