Re: Schema.org

From: Bob Ferris <zazi@elbklang.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 10:28:37 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
At a first glance,

it looks like a nice summary of well-known, applied, open Semantic Web
ontologies transformed back into a closed world view (well done copy
cats!). At a second view it looks like an enhanced and advanced OGP version.
So let's do ontology alignment and everybody will be fine, or? Please
remember "everyone can say everything about everything" ;)
At the end it is important to "let us share what we know".

Cheers,

Bob

PS: Hello search engine companies, you are not the only information
consumers in the Web