Re: please review: draft W3C SWIG Note 'Vocabulary of Interlinked Datasets' (voiD)

Riccardo,

> Thanks for the great work you did, this document clarifies large part of the
> issues I was  facing   providing the VOID description for my datasets.

Thank *you*.

> I have just a little remark concerning  section 4.2:  it introduces
> void:uriSpace, but  distinctions in the use of
> void:uriRegexPattern\void:uriSpace  are not so clear.

Indeed, void:uriSpace has enjoyed some attention and caused some discussion
lately [1]. In fact we intentionally left the range of this property
undefined for now [2] and would encourage people to comment on this (best
would be directly on the issue tracker, which reduces our workload as well
;)

> Why don't use always void:uriRegexPattern?
> I think  an example  where void:uriSpace is handier than
> void:uriRegexPattern would be worth.

For this part I'd like to hand over to Richard, really ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/void-discussion/lnak4X6xnLo/discussi