Re: ANN: Sparallax! - Browse sets of things together (now those on your SPARQL endpoint)

Hi Danny,

I've been working on a SPARQL Exploration tool prototype that is a combining ontology+data exploration and allows you to export data as spreadsheets (you can check a DBPedia implementation of it http://visor.psi.enakting.org/). It's all HTML5 and currently only supported on Firefox, Chrome and Safari. I'm working on getting it to run on IE.

--Igor

On 19 Aug 2011, at 03:28, Danny Ayers wrote:

> On 19 August 2011 12:18, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 18 August 2011 02:37, Giovanni Tummarello
>> <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org> wrote:
>
>>> On the other hand in terms of browser i am going to be sponsoring
>>> development of TFacets ,
>>
>> Link?
>
> http://www.visualdataweb.org/tfacet.php
>
> google was offering me results to "facet" before (Northern English
> filter - looking for t'facet :)
>

> --
> http://dannyayers.com

Igor Popov,
PhD Student, IAM Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton, SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom
Email: ip2g09@ecs.soton.ac.uk