Re: SPARQL queries property or class from a schema

The following query also works in ARQ 2.8.8:

#filename: jitao3.rq

PREFIX foaf:   <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
PREFIX afn: <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/ARQ/function#>

SELECT ?property

WHERE{
    ?x ?p  "Peter Goodguy".
    BIND (afn:localname(?p) as ?property)
}

arq --data jitao.ttl --query jitao3.rq
| property |
| "name"   |

if you're not using ARQ, check if your SPARQL processor offers something
similar to Jena's /ARQ's afn:localname() function.

Hope this helps!

Evan Chua-Yap