Reason in d2r server, attaching other datasets

From: Cristiano Longo <longo@dmi.unict.it>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:47:08 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
CC: Antonio Pisasale <fluoro@email.it>
Hi, I wrote a mapping for d2r-server which translates my relational
database into rdf triples. The database grows once it receives new
information from some crawlers. Now I would like to extend the resulting
rdf graphs with outer linkes to linked movie data base and dbpedia, in
particular I want to put a relation between movies in my data base and
those with the same title in imdb. Then they should be automatically
linked with dbpedia, in force of the owl:sameAs relation which link
movie in lmdb with the corresponding dbpedia entries.

Do you have similar experiences? There is a best pratice to do this (to
perform reasoning in d2r with using other data sets)?

Thank you in advance,
Cristiano Longo