Re: How To Do Deal with the Subjective Issue of Data Quality?

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>wrote:

> All,
>
> Apologies for cross posting this repeatedly. I think I have a typo free
> heading for this topic.

Ok, I'll give you points for trying so hard.  But I feel duty-bound to point
out to you that cross-posting is generally considered bad form for a reason.
 Apologizing doesn't really make it good form.

> Increasingly, the issue of data quality pops up as an impediment to Linked
> Data value proposition comprehension and eventual exploitation.

Precise formal definitions would be a good start.  "Data" can mean just
about anything.

-Gregg