Re: How To Do Deal with the Subjective Issue of Data Quality?

Hi,
I think the different aspects of data quality should be specified by
parties who are interested in them, published using proper ontologies
and new human terms, and the ambiguous term "data quality" be used less
and less. You quite hit the nail on the head with the recognition of the
aesthetic nature of the term.

Individual campaigns like some 5-star schemes are not necessarily bad,
if they recognize their specificity to a particular purpose.
Although I prefer a certificate-compliance-like scheme to the star
scheme which kind of supports the (false) notion of the objective data
quality.

Best,
Jiri