Re: SPARQL Endpoint with Inference support

Yes, you can do that.
For updates, it may be more tricky.

In brief:

In Jena/Joseki you build up a model via a spec file.

Imagine your data files (the triplestore, not the rdf) are at
/exampled/dir/data,

you can build both a plain model which holds /example/dir/data or an an
infmodel, which has the same data and your choice of reasoners.

You can plug any of the two into Joseki (mutiple instances on different
ports)

Now:

if you use TDB as a Jena backend, I'm not sure it is safe versus concurrent
accesses (the two joseki accessing the same files). Not for sure in writing,
perhaps ok in reading.

You can use SDB (which is a relational backed triplestore): less performant,
but should support concurrent R/W access.

You can find more info on the Jena mailing list. If you check the archieves,
I recall some message about TDB/SDB and concurrency.

How big is your data ?

SDB il less performant than TDB, for big data (well... relatively) this can
make a difference.

ciao,
Andrea