Re: SPARQL Endpoint with Inference support

Hi,

you can also use Jena for this.
You have a choice of reasoners which you can attach to the RDF model, in
your case you can use either a minimal "transitive reasoner" and (bits of) a
rule based reasoner. You can select which rules you want to apply, or choose
among default configurations.
If you define your own rules, use backward rules.

at the SPARQL level, this is completely transparent. But you can change
reasoners dynamically programmatically if you need.

ciao,
Andrea

Il giorno 22/set/2010, alle ore 12.06, Riccardo Tasso ha scritto:

> I'm interested in executing SPARQL queries over an endpoint, sometimes
> with reasoning, sometimes without (dynamically). The reasoning task I
> need are RDFS plus owl:sameAs. It is also an interesting question to me,
> wheter a SPARQL query could specify if the results should contain
> inferred triples or not.
>
> Do you know a triple store, possibly supporting named graphs, suitable
> to my needs?
>
> Thanks,
>     Riccardo

Andrea Splendiani
Senior Bioinformatics Scientist
Centre for Mathematical and Computational Biology
+44(0)1582 763133 ext 2004
andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk