Re: Any objections against using xsd:anySimpleType or rdfs:Literal as the rdfs:range for OWL datatype properties?

NB:

It seems that OWL 2 supports

DataUnionOf( xsd:float xsd:decimal )

The question is how broadly current apps and repositories already
support OWL 2, in particular "at Web scale", outside of small,
controlled environments.

So I guess rdfs:Literal is the better choice for the moment.

Martin