Re: Any objections against using xsd:anySimpleType or rdfs:Literal as the rdfs:range for OWL datatype properties?

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Bob Ferris <zazi@elbklang.net> wrote:

> I am a bit confused now, does this mean that a property with a range of
> xsd:duration can't be a owl:DatatypeProperty? (e.g., it's a fundamental
> datatype for signal processing modeling)

That's correct, for OWL DL. If you have some examples of how you might
reason with durations, I might be able to suggest methods of doing so
within bounds of what is allowable with OWL DL.

-Alan