Re: Quality of the Semantic-Web-related Wikipedia articles

I've begun looking into starting a WikiProject to improve the quality of
those articles. This should provide the effort some place to document the
current status of articles and to suggest new articles and improvements.

I will post more details if I'm successful in getting it started so that
others can get involved. If anyone can help get it going, please let me
know.

--
Alex Kozak
Program Assistant